Manager - FP&A | European MNC | Chennai
Qualification: MBA (Finance) / CA / ICWA
Requisite: ORACLE - Experience from Manufacturing Industry would be Preferred.
1. The Financial Planning and Analysis Manager will provide insight to the organization to enable their financial decision-making processes.
2. This role will conduct financial analysis on actuals and provide financial projections (planning, budgeting and forecasting) and reporting.
3. To bring scalable financial control to business operations, and have a keen interest in partnering with business functions.
4. This role also shall support on various critical strategic initiatives with various financial modeling, sensitivity analysis and come up with recommendations on business decisions.
5. Must be responsible for the financial performance of the 3000 Crore Regional Business
6. An integrated team member driving financial performance; Sales Orders, Revenue, Profitability & NWC
7. Lead all the financial planning and analysis cycles (Yearly Budget, Quarterly Estimates, Weekly Flash Reports, etc.) with utmost care, high level of accuracy and thorough understanding of the business dynamics.
8. With the help of Industry Business Partners, be responsible for preparing quarterly outlook of key metrics (Orders, Revenue, Contribution margin, Net Working capital etc.) that reflects the updated business scenarios, flagging any risks in a timely manner along with recommended actions to close out gaps, if any, against the targets.
9. Guidance to Head of Finance Business Partner Org. in all financial aspects incl. latest technology on MIS, Processes & Office Procedures.
10. Responsible for daily financial business tasks; eg. risk evaluation, scenarios & simulation for business decisions for the India Management Team.